Did you know that we can ship your order with minimal or no waste?
You may have seen our “Zero Waste Shipping” option, and hopefully you’ve used it too!
Or perhaps you’re wondering what will happen when you click the "Zero Waste Shipping" checkbox on your next order? Watch the video or read our guide below to find out!
WHAT IS ZERO WASTE SHIPPING?
With Zero waste shipping we remove any "extra" packaging from your order and if needed, replace it with an even more eco-friendly option.
This means that...
YOUR ORDER WILL NOT INCLUDE:
- Product packaging (no boxes on your soap, deodorant, etc, just the raw jar or bar)
- Marketing material (no postcards, pamphlets or fliers)
- A packing slip
HERE'S WHAT IT WILL INCLUDE:
- The products you know and love :)
- Compostable & biodegradable (and yummy smelling) packing peanuts made locally from Sorghum (a common crop)
- Additional protection if needed in the form corrugated cardboard wrap or kraft paper (both unbleached and made from 100% post-consumer recycled material, and can be
reused or recycled again).
When you select zero waste shipping, you're reducing your impact on the environment by preserving resources and keeping excess materials out of the loop. Thank you!
For example, when you order our Deodorant Cream and Bar Soaps and select Zero Waste Shipping, you'll receive the soaps wrapped in unbleached recycled kraft paper, and the glass Deodorant Cream wrapped in a strip of corrugated unbleached recycled cardboard (to protect it from breakage).
The kraft paper and corrugated cardboard which require significantly less energy and resources to produce than the printed boxes and are very easily recycled or reused.
If you've selected zero waste shipping for your entire order, your package will not include any excess paper - no packing slip, brand post card, etc.
From a business standpoint, offering two methods of shipping complicates things a little bit for us humans on the other end (that’s why other companies don’t offer it). But that extra effort is well worth it! Sustainability and finding environmentally friendly solutions is a mission we believe in.
CLICK "ZERO WASTE SHIPPING" IF:
- You've already purchased the product at least once and read all you needed to read on the box and don't need to receive it again (you know what's up!).
- You want to reduce your impact on the environment (you've already found all of the info you need on our site - it's all there!)
WAIT UNITL NEXT TIME IF:
- You're gifting an item and want it to look sharp (there's no shame in this, y'all!).
AND REMEMBER, EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Thanks for working with us towards a greener future!
Everything You Need To Know About Activated Charcoal
Over the last few years you’ve likely noticed more and more natural products with Activated Charcoal as a touted ingr...
The 3 Best Natural Deodorant Tips For Everyone
One of our favorite things to do is help people make the switch to natural deodorant (woot woot!). Embracing this he...
Little Seed Farm is Leaping Bunny Approved!
We have some exciting news to pass along. Little Seed Farm is now Leaping Bunny Approved! Here's a little bit about ...