You finally used the last dab of your LSF Deodorant and you're wondering what to do with the glass jar.
You could add it to the recycling bin, or better yet send it to us via our Return Program... but have you considered reusing the jar and giving it a 2nd life?
Well, good news! We rounded up 20+ ways to inspire your reuse dreams. Which one will you try next?
Image via Sanctuary Botanicals
Glass jars are excellent for food storage. Here are a few ideas!
- General food storage at home or on the go. These make great camping companions too.
- Store your loose leaf tea, herbs, and spices.
- Fill with your favorite jam or jelly. Aren't little jars of jam so cute!?
- They are the perfect size for dressings and dipping sauces.
Karly says: "I use them for baby food jars."
- Make your own homemade candles. They make excellent gifts!
- Use for homemade salves, balms, clay for masks, and body scrubs.
- Create your own mini terrarium planter or use for propagating plants.
- Store paints and pigments or use to clean off brushes while painting.
- Make a special keepsake and memory jar.
- Create your own bottle (jar) wall!
We love Alycia's cotton ball-free nail polish remover hack: "I just put a pair of sponges in one jar and poured nail polish remover in, it works amazing!!"
- Organize vitamins and supplements.
- Hold your Bamboo Deodorant Applicator.
- Contain your collection of bobby pins and hair ties.
- Pack away the perfect amount of laundry detergent for a trip.
- Toss in loose screws and nails for garage organization.
- Store odds and ends for tidy desk drawers.
- Store craft supplies like glitter, twine, sequins, and beads.
Dropper Bottle Reuse
- Fill with soy sauce, hot sauce, or any kind of sauce!
- Blend your own bitters for at home cocktails.
- Refill with craft paints.
- Create homemade tinctures and oil blends.
Reuse Pro Tips
- Use a Brillo pad to scrub off the screenprinting on the jar.
- Try a wax pencil or masking tape to re-label your jars.
- Go pro with a label maker to get all fancy with it.
If reuse just isn't happening right now, don't stress about it! Visit our Return and Reuse page and send them back to us. We'll happily put 'em back to work.